UI go brr
- You can now drag and drop ability images to set your rotation!
- Fixed /selljunk sometimes erroring out
- Fixed ability rotation sometimes not respecting max ability count
- Fixed ability rotation sometimes being able to get changed mid combat
- Fixed instances where Wealth procs would not give you the full gold reward
- Fixed legacy food tooltips
- Fixed some misc update listing bugs
- Fixed trying to use 0.5 fertilizer bug
- Fixed Password Recovery process
- More info for banned/muted players to know when the punishment is over
- Show personal leaderboard placement
- Improvements to threat calculations, added option to target based on lowest HP percent
- A fun easter egg for collectors of a specific item
- Some automated tasks that should hopefully reduce typos I (Nick) sometimes make
- Various UI improvements
- Reduced soulbound xp gain by ~33%
- Super duper mathed out Combat drops from chikenz! (ty chikenz)
- Reworked crafting material costs for dungeon keys, also based on SUPER MATH
- Heal/damage over times casted without enough ammo have heavily reduced efficacy (half healing, half dot counts, twice as long between events); bandage friendly now requires 1 nature rune
What's happening next patch?
We're working on some technical cleanup to try and resolve some underlying issues that have cropped up every once and a while (desync primarily). With our fantastic new blue names this will hopefully go well!